A travel, food and folklore blog about the UK and Italy by a Mid Life Mum.
Midlifemum.me is penned by food-minded travel blogger Sam Dunham and features ‘Little A’ who is 4 and whose favourite colour is currently pink, loves dinosaurs and “doesn’t like fireworks at all”.
Sam works full-time as a freelance web content manager and copywriter. Past lives saw her study in Firenze after which she taught History of Art & EFL and lived in Barcelona & the Bahamas. Her blogging passions are food & wine, travel & photography (she is a Getty Images Contributor).
Her family makes frequent visits to Italy to make use of their little holiday home in Abruzzo’s mountains and she created a popular blog, LifeinAbruzzo about this region in Italy. She is co-founder of Abruzzo’s 1st food and travel bloggers weekend, Let’s Blog Abruzzo and co-founder of the Abruzzo Blogger Community. Her passionate knowledge of Abruzzo has been regularly used by The Guardian, the BBC’s ‘Escape to the Continent’ and Channel 4’s ‘Place in the Sun’.
She was the recent winner of the Salviamo l’Orso Blog Award for her post, Italian Charm Masters ‘Cani di Quartiere‘ and the most recent conferences and blog tours she has been hosted on are:
- Aeolian Islands, arranged and hosted by the UNESCO network Mirabilia and TBD-Italy, Oct 10-15 2015 #Mirabilia2015 #TBDI2015
- Travel Blogger Destination Italy, Oct 7-10 2015 hosted by TTG Italia
- Amazing Ciociaria, A journey through its history, flavours, nature and traditions arranged and hosted by Unindustria, TBDItaly #amazingciociaria
- TTG Digital Warm up, 28 May 2015 hosted by TTG Italia #tbdi2015
- Sei Blogger a Borgo Lucignanello, Tuscany, 29-20 March 2014 arranged and hosted by Italy Traveller
- Trans-Siberian Italia, 14 April 2013 arranged and hosted by Transita and Paesaggi d’Abruzzo
Media Kit click here